Hello and welcome back to another blog post filled with inspiration. Today I’ll be sharing a layout which is once again really simple to create but at the same time has lots of lovely little details. What I really love about the Altenew scrapbook collection is that it is so versatile but there is also a travel theme to it. This means it is a great collection to use for documenting trips and journeys.
How to create the layout:
- Cut out a world map using a die cut machine but you could use any shape and make it on a smaller scale.
- Place a patterned paper of your choice beneath the die cut.
- Add some splatters with our Ink Sprays.
- Create a diagonal design by placing your photo in one corner and working your way up to the title.
- Use embellishments to create a “path” or “flow” from the photo to the title.