Welcome to a new week with inspiration from our Scrapbook Design Team.
For today’s post I wanted to use up patterned paper scraps from the Our Family and Reflection Scrapbook collections as well as the Just Because stamp set. I love the sentiments on this set and paired them with the Our family mini stamp set to create my journaling.
How to create this layout:
- Start by creating the background. Choose 3 or 4 Altenew Spray inks and shake them well. Unscrew the nozzle and add splatters over the white cardstock. Leave to dry.
- Cut out your favourite shape using dies or a punch. This is a great way to use up scraps.
- Adhere your photo to the layout and place your die cuts or punched out elements over the layout. Try to mix colours.
- Create your title and journalling using stamps.
- Add any other embellishment that you think will enhance or balance out the layout.
You can see how the whole layout came together in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful week and HAPPY SCRAPPING.